The maintenance plays the most crucial role for the appearance of your garden. No matter how well build, how highly professional designer and builder you have employed for the construction, if left unattended, quite soon it starts deteriorating. The weeds invade the planting beds and the lawn, the latter starts shading to yellowish… Soon comes the moss. And then many owners and even some ‘professional’ companies suggest re-landscaping. While this is a solution, it’s a costly solution and for sure not environment friendly, as any reconstruction means a huge carbon imprint and a lot of waste.
Providing high quality garden maintenance, we try to advise our clients on keeping sustainable gardens and do our best to help them enjoy beautiful gardens while contributing the nature, not damaging it.
The general collection of activities, included in our maintenance packages, consists of:
- Weed and pest control (both natural and chemical assisted)
- Lawn mowing, formal or mulching (latter means no green waste and less fertilizing)
- Hedges, trees and bushes clipping and trimming
- Fertilizing – We have solutions both for general and organic landscaping
- Seasonal flower beds care – planting seasonal flowers, specialized fertilizing to give you the most of your flowers, deadheading etc.
While we always try to achieve a long term agreement with our clients in order to give them our best, we are always ready to prove our experience and expertise with short term projects – we can show you in four weeks only during the season how we can change your lawn or flower bed (please keep in mind, the best results still come with long term planning). For the trees and shrubs it takes at least three months, but the results are always significant!
Apart from the long term planned maintenance we offer also a series of occasional maintenance services:
- Moss control – while your lawn is kept normally moss free if you are a client of ours, you still can get help removing the moss. We can achieve it through chemical treatment and we also offer an organic solution if you are keen on organic gardening.
- Growth speed-up – thanks to more than 20 years of observations, research and trials, we are able to triple the plants growth by means of organic gardening techniques and even quintuple by means of common methods. So if you need your hedges or green belts faster and sooner, we can do it! After achieving the target growth, we slow back the growth, so you can enjoy normal development.
- Events set-up – you are planning a significant event and you need lots of flowers in the planting beds? No problem, even a few days before the event. You are worried about the impact of your guests on the lawn? Or you even need to park on the grass? We are able to strengthen your lawn so much, to make it so dense and thick, that a few days after the event there will be no sign of the crowd and no permanent marks from the tires.
We offer garden maintenance mainly in Hampshire and Surrey, but we would also take in consideration jobs in Berkshire, Kent and West Sussex.